BBA 3201 Principles of Marketing
- May 8, 2021
- The American University
- Explain the concept of value proposition.
- Apply the market segmentation process to identify target markets.
- Use a target market to develop a marketing mix.
- Relate the importance of product positioning to brand strategy.
- Examine an organization’s pricing strategies.
- Discuss supply chain and logistics management in marketing.
- Explore factors that influence promotional strategies.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL