BBA 3301 Financial Management
- May 8, 2021
- The American University
- Explain foundational finance theories.
- Analyze a forecast using relevant data.
- Apply time value of money techniques to various pricing (valuation) and budgeting problems.
- Apply measures of risk in financial analysis.
- Conduct preliminary financial statement and ratio analysis.
- Evaluate stock and bond valuation.
- Perform a capital budgeting analysis.
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital used in capital budgeting analysis.
Financial management: Principles and applications (Rev: 12th ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2014)
Author: Titman, S., Keown, A. J., & Martin, J. D.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL