BBA 3361 Professionalism in the Workplace
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Evaluate the effect of attitude, personality, and goal setting on work performance development.
- Describe the impact of time management in the workplace.
- Explain the meaning of ethical behavior in the workplace.
- Analyze the advantages to an organization offering quality customer service and human resources.
- Analyze techniques used to promote effective communication, accountability, and positive relationships within the workplace.
- Explain the dynamics of teamwork, to include motivation, conflict resolution, and leadership.
- Construct a resume package that demonstrates methods for highlighting job-related skills.
- Critique interview techniques.
Professionalism: Skills for workplace success (Rev: 4th ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2016)
Author: Anderson, L. E., & Bolt, S. B.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL