BBA 3602 Principles of Management
- May 8, 2021
- The American University
- Analyze the impact of change and innovation in organizational processes.
- Evaluate the role of strategic planning in organizations.
- Recommend ways to motivate employees by applying a human behavior theory, a leadership theory, and a leadership style.
- Recognize the impact of ethics on shaping an organization.
- Explore the value of corporate social responsibility.
- Identify the impact of different types of leadership on organizational behavior.
- Discuss the value of human capital in an organization.
- Relate resource management to strategic planning in an organization.
- Define the five components of management: planning, organization, staffing, directing, and control.
- Apply managerial skills, principles and decision-making strategies to the implementation of business best practices.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL