Investigates the theory of decision making, including the process of rational decision making and the various problems associated with making rational decisions. Ethics and fairness in decision making are highlighted as well as the various ways to improve decision making, both as an individual and as a member of a group.
- Summarize the foundations of managerial decision-making.
- Examine the rational decision-making process.
- Explore the psychological aspects of decision-making.
- Evaluate the role of fairness and ethics in managerial decision-making.
- Consider how motivation and emotion impact managerial decision-making.
- Outline the decision-analysis approach to negotiations.
- Discuss the methods for improving managerial decision-making.
- Summarize best practices for managerial decision-making.
Managerial decision making
Publisher:THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, HIGHER EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Author:THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, HIGHER EDUCATION FOUNDATION (Ed.).
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL