BBA 4751 Business Ethics
- May 8, 2021
- The American University
- Analyze the philosophical concept of ethics, its practical applicability to business, and its distinction from the law.
- Relate ethical behavior to high-profile events.
- Examine regulatory and sustainability market approaches to a business’s environmental responsibilities.
- Examine the role of leadership in corporate culture, leadership styles, and how they affect ethical decision-making.
- Summarize ethics in financial responsibilities affecting and controlling public and private companies, including those required by Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Evaluate the ethical considerations of executive compensation and insider trading.
- Explore the professional ethics and responsibilities of intermediaries, the responsibilities and loyalty of managers, and the responsibilities of employees to the community.
- Analyze the ethical considerations governing marketing practices.
- Identify ethical considerations related to child labor and sweatshops.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL