- Analyze the nuances of strategic management.
- Correlate the characteristics of vision and mission to business success.
- Analyze external and internal audit processes.
- Evaluate policy creation strategies.
- Diagram the strategy analysis process.
- Identify the process of selecting an industry appropriate strategy.
- Establish a strategic management follow-up process.
- Examine the process of implementing strategies across business operations.
- Assess the strategy evaluation process.
- Diagram the strategy review and control process.
Strategic management: A competitive advantage approach, concepts and cases (Rev: 15th ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2015)
Author: David, F. R., & David, F. R.
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL