BHR 3352 Human Resource Management
- May 8, 2021
- The American University
- Compare and contrast effective human resource management strategies.
- Estimate the impact of legal provisions on human resource management.
- Evaluate the components of workforce planning.
- Recommend basic human resource management (HRM) principles to develop a recruiting program for an organization.
- Relate different selection criteria and selection methods to organizational considerations.
- Appraise the importance of project management processes for launching training programs in organizations, to include planning, design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Analyze the roles and responsibilities of organizational leaders in the safety and health of employees.
- Critically evaluate the challenges to human resource management in a global corporation.
- Formulate a compensation strategy that aligns with an organization’s business strategy.
Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (Rev: 3rd ed.)
Publisher: Wiley (2015)
Author: Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL