BSL 4060 Team Building and Leadership
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Summarize the determinants of high-performance teams.
- Construct a team member skills–motivation matrix.
- Examine the impact of shared leadership on team competencies.
- Explain the importance of teamwork in an organization.
- Describe team-building activities leaders can incorporate for better managing internal teams and interorganizational alliances.
- Distinguish between the coaching and facilitating roles of a team leader.
- Identify problems-solving approaches to resolving conflict between and within teams.
- Predict major challenges teams will face in the future.
Team building: Proven strategies for improving team performance (Rev: 5th ed.)
Publisher: Jossey-Bass (2013)
Author: Dyer, W. G., Jr., Dyer, J. H., & Dyer, W. G.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL