BCJ 2201 Juvenile Delinquency
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Relate criminal justice terms to juvenile justice.
- Explain the criminological theories related to juvenile justice.
- Explore the influence of court rulings on juvenile delinquents.
- Describe the infrastructure required to maintain the juvenile justice system.
- Compare the processing of juveniles in the adult and juvenile court systems.
- Identify programs that attempt to address juvenile offenders.
- Describe the approach to juvenile justice in international communities.
- Discuss the future of juvenile justice.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL