Examines interpersonal relations within organizations and provides methods for improvement of interpersonal skills. Methods to enhance teamwork are explored along with experimental activities and case studies.
- Explain the model of interpersonal skills improvement.
- Determine methods for developing interpersonal skills on the job.
- Evaluate personality differences among people.
- Formulate ways to overcome potential barriers to communication, including nonverbal communication.
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of diverse teams.
- Assess methods for resolving conflict in organizations.
- Explain the importance of ethical behavior.
- Explore career-enhancing strategies and tactics.
Human relations: Interpersonal job-oriented skills (Rev: 12th ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2015)
Author: DuBrin, A. J.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL