MBA 5501 Advanced Marketing
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Explore the management of marketing implementation and control processes for organizations to predict business outcomes.
- Synthesize the use of marketing research and demand forecasting to predict business outcomes, and contrast the influence of micro and macro environment factors on marketing strategies.
- Compare new product development and competitive product strategies.
- Analyze consumer relationships and buying processes by outlining the development and cultivation of customer relationships considering value, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Distinguish between market segmentation, market targeting, and brand equity in the market planning process.
- Explore positioning, differentiation, and pricing strategies for effective marketing scenarios.
- Compare holistic, direct, personal selling, retail, and wholesale marketing concepts.
- Examine the key aspects in managing advertising, sales, promotion, events, and public relations.
Marketing management (Rev: 15th ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2016)
Author: Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L.
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL