MBA 5652 Research Methods
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Discuss the importance of research-based decision making in a company.
- Examine the developmental components of a research study.
- Explore quantitative research methods.
- Describe how qualitative research methods are used.
- Appraise experimentation and observation research methods.
- Conduct an environmental scan of an organization to result in an analysis of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
- Appraise current research tools used in business and industry.
- Summarize how a company applies research methods to solve problems within the organization.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL