MBA 6001 Organizational Research and Theory
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Analyze the effects and applications of various organizational structures and levels of authority on employee motivation, morale, and culture.
- Compare and contrast the impact of models of leadership on decision making and change within the organizational structure.
- Explore sources and effects of power on managing conflict within an organization.
- Examine the relationship between reward systems, organizational goals, and productivity.
- Apply the practices of research and theory to models for organizational change.
- Distinguish among organizational design models and organizational structures.
- Evaluate organizational design and strategy within the global operations environment.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL