MBA 6601 International Business
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Differentiate international business from domestic business operations.
- Analyze the effects of political, legal, economic, and cultural dimensions of international business on an organization.
- Evaluate policies and factors affecting international trade patterns.
- Distinguish between absolute advantage and comparative advantage trade theories.
- Explore the influence of regional trading groups on an organization.
- Examine economic concepts and indicators.
- Calculate the implications of foreign exchange rates.
- Examine the major marketing considerations applicable to international business.
- Compare the accounting concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Explore international human resource management and staffing approaches associated with multinational enterprises (MNEs).
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL