MBA 5401 Management Information Systems
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Summarize the complexities of information technology practices.
- Describe the role of the information technology professional within an organization.
- Evaluate the process of developing an information system for an organization.
- Explain how information technology systems influence organizational strategies.
- Examine information systems decision-making from a managerial perspective.
- Compare and contrast databases and database management.
- Evaluate the driving ethical issues of information systems.
- Analyze the importance of software, hardware, and telecommunications to the business.
- Examine advanced information systems solutions such as ERP (enterprise resource planning) and SAP (software application and products).
- Explain important information systems compliance and security considerations.
Management information systems: Managing the digital firm (Rev: 14th ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2016)
Author: Laudon, K. C., & Laudon, J. P.
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL