MBA 6301 Business Ethics
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Analyze the concepts of business ethics from a personal and an organization perspective.
- Assess the ethical issues facing business leaders.
- Differentiate among the concepts of social responsibility, integrity, and business ethics.
- Explain the significance of ethics-based decision making in the business environment.
- Analyze the influence of corporate culture, including leadership, power, and motivation, on business ethics in the workplace.
- Explain the pressures that influence ethical decision making in the organization.
- Evaluate the need for ethical standards, codes of ethics, and practices in business.
- Assess the auditing process for adherence to ethical practices.
- Analyze the role that culture plays in global business ethics.
Integrated Learning Resource
Publisher: (No information available)
Author: (No information available)
ISBN: (No information available)
Price: (No information available)
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL