PUA 5308 MPA Seminar
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Critique theories to effectively manage the mission and goals in public organizations.
- Evaluate issues of diversity, equality, and equity in public service organizations.
- Differentiate functions of domestic and international public organizations in various democracies around the world.
- Evaluate challenges of crafting public policies in a participatory government.
- Assess public administration scholarship through transparent and collaborative governance.
- Discuss real-world problems facing public service organizations using e-government, e-commerce, and elearning tools.
- Relate major challenges facing the field of public administration and public managers to career development.
- Formulate solutions to real-world problems in public administration through integrated knowledge and comprehension of ethics, public policies, technology, and human and data resources.
- PUA 5303
- PUA 5306
- PUA 5304
- PUA 5301
- PUA 5307
- PUA 5302
- PUA 5305
The future of public administration around the world: The Minnowbrook perspective
Publisher: Georgetown University Press (2010)
Author: O’Leary, R., Van Slyke, D. M., & Kim, S. (Eds.).
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL