MCJ 6374 Special Topics in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- May 9, 2021
- The American University
- Explain how criminal justice theories and technologies impact the commission and solution of crime.
- Evaluate criminal justice strategies, policies, and procedures to determine best practices.
- Analyze research methodologies, training, and development techniques that result in effective management of criminal justice programs.
- Examine causes, methods, and criminal justice agency counteractions to terrorism.
Digital crime and digital terrorism (Rev: 3rd ed.)
Publisher: Pearson (2015)
Author: Taylor, R. W., Fritsch, E. J., & Liederbach, J.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL