- Analyze the concept of risk within emergency management.
- Examine the risk that disasters present to the community and responders.
- Assess emergency planning strategies aimed to reduce risk.
- Evaluate how disaster events in U.S. history have altered the traditional risk perceptions of emergency management.
Managing emergencies and crises
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning (2013)
Author: Kapucu, N., & Özerdem, A.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, view the course syllabus or contact the AU Bookstore at bookstore@AU.EDU.GL